Date: 17th Nov 2016
Venue: The Bulgari Hotel, 171 Knightsbridge, London SW7 1DW
We would like to invite you to join CBR for this exclusive Dining Club taking place on 17th November at The Bulgari Hotel. Along with host Hewlett Packard Enterprise, this will be your opportunity for an in-depth interactive discussion on the challenges facing today’s Chief Data Officer; to gain insights on how you can define your objectives, connect teams across the organisation, turn data into strategy, address governance & data quality, and articulate the vision of becoming a data driven organisation.
One of the most disruptive forces in business today is data; driven by advances that democratise the ability to capture and analyse data, generating insights for competitive advantage. Every organisation needs to become a data business, or risk being left behind.
The aggregation and analytics of data provides both incredible value, and risk if not correctly protected. After years of debate, the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is now upon us, affecting all organisations that store or process EU citizen's data, backed by fines of up to 4% of annual revenue in case of non-compliance.
Early adopters are embracing data to drive better insights into their existing & prospective customers, optimise business processes to reduce costs. Data itself can be bought & sold across industries, providing new revenue opportunities and in some cases whole new industries.
The topics we will cover at this event will include:
• The role of the Chief Data Officer, Chief Analytics Officer, and Organisational Design
• Articulating the vision of becoming a Data Driven Organisation to the business
• Addressing Information Governance, & Security and the implications of GDPR
• Leveraging the data from The Internet of Things to transform your business
• Harnessing the complexity & speed of the open source ecosystem
• Develop a roadmap & business case for organisational change